Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Hercules DJ Console Questions

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi all,

I am considering upgrading from my old CD's to Virtual DJ after trying the demo and I need some help deciding how to go about it.

First off, I am not looking at scratching, or getting overly technical with remixing... For the most part I do weddings and the occasional misc. party.

I am looking at the Hercules DJ Console Rmx Pro DJ Controller/Audio Interface that comes with VDJ 5 DJC Edition to go with my Dell Inspiron E1705 laptop that has Vista Home Edition, Core2Duo 2 GHZ processor, 3 GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce GO 7900GS Video Card, and a Soundblaster Audigy HD internal sound card.

First, what is the DJC Edition? Is it different than the demo version of v5 that I tried?

Second, will this controller be fine to plug in to my Peavey PV8 mixer
( http://www.peavey.com/products/browse.cfm/action/detail/item/115033/PV(R)%208.cfm ) and still be able to run everything out of my mixer (powered subs, wireless mic), as well as continuing to run in stereo?

Third, with the exception of typing in song titles in to the search, will this controller allow me to not have to mess with my mouse on the computer?

Lastly, do I need to still purchase a DJ I/O interface?

Thank you very much in advance for your assistance!

Posté Wed 14 Jan 09 @ 12:56 am
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
Hi,

- The DJC Edition (short for DJ Console) is a basic version that is pre-configure for the Rmx and contains all the essential functions to get you started as quickily as possible. All the software functions , such as EQ, file browing and loading, can be done from the controller itself, so the use of keyboard and mouse is minimal.

It also entitled you to a rebate If ever you want to purchase Virtual DJ Pro.

- The DJ Console Rmx is both a controller and a soundcard,with all the connections necessary to plug in to any mixer, so no need to purchase any other interface.

For more details :

http://www.hercules.com/download/DJConsoleRmx_ProductSheet_2008_04_Long_ENG.pdf

Posté Wed 14 Jan 09 @ 8:46 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
what he said...

Posté Wed 14 Jan 09 @ 9:55 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)