Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Song only plays from one speaker

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

vealoPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hi guys

right i am having a problem. i have downloaded and converted songs from youtube but they only play from one speaker?? how can i resolve this?? my other files from limewire and cd;s play fine but do i need to change the format or something??

many thanks

vealo

Posté Tue 20 Jan 09 @ 7:31 am
Downloading songs from YouTube??? Even if those songs played in both speakers they would sound like crap. What is the DJ world coming to??

Posté Tue 20 Jan 09 @ 8:20 am
sorry to offend you mate but not got any money at the moment as dont get paid for another 2 weeks and i have a few gigs coming up and needed the songs. never done it before but was desperate sorry if the offends you.

many thanks

vealo

Posté Tue 20 Jan 09 @ 9:20 am
Fine, you're low on cash, but at least try to find half decent quality mp3's on Limewire instead of using horrible quality YouTube audio. At least TRY to hide the fact that you're a budget level DJ by using audio files above 96 kpbs.

Posté Tue 20 Jan 09 @ 1:22 pm
If you're using an external mixer, you could just run it in mono to avoid any problems.

Otherwise, you can convert your tracks using a program called Switch. It is available here:

http://www.nch.com.au/switch/index.html

Under "encoder options" you should be able to change the stereo settings before converting the files.

Regards,
J

Posté Tue 20 Jan 09 @ 2:54 pm

Thank you very much for the advice and constructive help. As for the other guy fair enough I'm low on cash and I have looked on limewire for songs I wanted but
I could not find them. Do not talk down to me I am strapped for cash right now yes I am a low budget dj correct
But we all have to start from somewhere so do not talk to me like I am a small child. It is people like you on forums who push people away from doing what they do.

Many thanks

Vealo

Posté Tue 20 Jan 09 @ 3:10 pm
what should i change the stereo settings to under encoder options?? i have downloaded the program.

many thanks

vealo

Posté Thu 22 Jan 09 @ 9:46 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)