Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Video Issue - Page: 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Use AVI to test ;)

just make sure you use VDJ internal coder both in XP and VISTA

Posté Sun 25 Jan 09 @ 3:46 pm
OK I actually recorded an AVI file using VV from Vista OS.
The only thing was in order to actually record.. VV said I needed an MPG4 codec.. UGH
I downloaded an MPG4 codec from here.. http://www.movavi.com/codec/mpg4.html

So anyway once I installed that on Vista.. I recorded an AVI video.

I rebooted under XP and installed the same codec BUT I "still" have the same problem.

Suggestions?

Posté Sun 25 Jan 09 @ 9:29 pm
De activate Hardware asc in the control panel/video settings, and problem fixed

Posté Mon 26 Jan 09 @ 2:47 pm
horacioi wrote :
De activate Hardware asc in the control panel/video settings, and problem fixed

That DOESNT answer his questions or fix his problems. Read the first page and u will see that he already stated he can run it without H Acc and it works.

Posté Mon 26 Jan 09 @ 3:00 pm
yea as I stated earlier.. it fixes the video problem but then i end up with a transition problem LOL

Posté Mon 26 Jan 09 @ 3:04 pm
OK I've never needed it before but I don't suppose there is a number I can call and actually talk to a tech about this is there?

Posté Tue 27 Jan 09 @ 2:12 pm
hi i am getting a codec error when i try to record video with my cue5.21 I saw the feature was placed there when i upgraded . up to now i cant get it to record my video help me i want to make some mixtape dvds.

Posté Mon 02 Feb 09 @ 8:01 am

Posté Tue 03 Feb 09 @ 11:53 am
MODs.. any word on how I can get some support for my issue here?

Posté Tue 03 Feb 09 @ 11:53 am
im guessing NO then? Ugh

Posté Thu 05 Feb 09 @ 2:25 pm
willkPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I had similar issues back in the day. I installed a couple of different codec packs, updated my video card drivers as well as my directx drivers and made sure i had the latest version of .net framework installed. Havent had any issues since then. K-lite codec pack seems to have many of the popular decoders in them, but search around and find the best one for your system. Cheers ! Will K, Florida, USA

Posté Mon 16 Feb 09 @ 9:15 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
With a card like this and accelleration not working, I would lean towards drivers.
Post the version of the nvidia drivers you have installed for xp.

Posté Mon 16 Feb 09 @ 10:23 am
gangz1PRO InfinityMember since 2008
I just started playing with the video mixing function and I'm running into similar issues. I don't get color flashes. But as soon as I activate the secondary video card my CPU ramps up to 50% usage. When I load the video (of any format) the CPU ramps up to 100% and causes lags in the video play. Forget adding a second video to the other deck. The program will not function. I swear I saw this in the message board somewhere. Can someone point me in the right (solution hopefully) direction?

Posté Mon 16 Feb 09 @ 5:56 pm
gangz1PRO InfinityMember since 2008
By the way, Videos work fine otherwise. Right up until I activate the second card. Primary card is NVidia GForce 256MB memory. Secondary card is ATI Rage Gaming Card. Older Card with on-board memory. Don't remember how much. This also occurred on a laptop. It didn't matter what I was doing. As soon as I activated a video it started the same problem.

Posté Mon 16 Feb 09 @ 5:58 pm
I get the same issues as described here on a Lenovo W500 (ATI Mobility FireGL V5700 512 MB VRAM). Videos run fine with other tools. Is there any solution in plan?

Posté Wed 25 Feb 09 @ 12:14 am
That seems to be an issue with the drivers for the ATI graphics in conjunction with Virtual DJ. Virtual DJ does not like it or twice versa ;-) Thanks god, my Notebook has a 2-card solution, that was intended to be used for power saving. I switched to the Intel graphics and everything is fine. 20-30% CPU and hardware acceleration on. The Intel graphics also offers the possibility to adapt colors, brightness and so on. I haven't seen that in any ATI driver (or it did not work for the current application). I am not going to game with the notebook, so I can live with.

I also opened a trouble ticket at Lenovo. They said, I must install Vista, because they only give support for Vista as the notebook was delivered with Vista :-( I have the old harddisk including the Vista istallation, but can't get the ATI graphics even working. Switched it in Bios and in Vista itself. No chance. Let's see what they say. Maybe they provide new drivers next time. AMD won't, they say it's up to Lenovo.

It would be nice to know, why this happened.

Posté Sat 28 Feb 09 @ 10:19 am
I am experiencing the same problem.

Del XPS 1710
nividia geforce go 7950 GTX 512 dedicated

I did an operating system reinstall and now get those crazy colors all over my video output. Prior to my reinstall VDJ worked flawlessly (I had a virus to get rid of, hence the reinstall).

If I switch off hardware acceleration, the problem goes away, but video quality is reduced. Furthermore, no matter what transition I chose, the videos will only "fade" not, double window, star, etc.

Did you guys figure this issue out?

Posté Wed 01 Apr 09 @ 7:11 pm
I'm not sure if this problem has been solved by the people it was affecting, but I was tooling around with my codecs and found out that it was infact a codec issue. All I did was change my .mpg codec and .vob codec to Windows Media Player Video Codec, and now I can run video hardware acceleration, full transitions, and no crazy colors!

Posté Wed 08 Apr 09 @ 4:44 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)