Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet mk2 problems PLEASE HELP ME

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

dandadHome userMember since 2009
I recently purchased hercules mk2 to run with my virtual dj 5.2 version. I installed the drivers that came with the product and it was giving me some problem so I call hercules technical support and they told me to update my drivers. so I updated my drivers and now the controller is not giving any commands (volume,crossfader,bass,play,cue,exexc.). I went into devise manager and next to the hercules mk2 asio drivers it say "code 10" im running a windows xp my virtual dj version is 5.2 pro. and also I tried uninstalling the drivers and reinstall the old drivers to see if it would work but nothing. do I have to do something with the midi comands or something like that because I just go onto the configuration and click on controller it has a picture of the hercules mk2 so I just click activate but it just lids up in red. can anyone help me with this problem I am having I recently ask this questioned but I tried but it but it still didn't work so now I added more information so u can try to help me in any way that u can.

Posté Thu 22 Jan 09 @ 6:38 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)