Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Patch for smart loop please

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi all does anyone know if there is a patch coming for a problem with the smart loop that I am having. I have to manually deactivate and acticate the smart loop icon with my mouse on every track and every loop i make. I am using the rmx and this worked perfectely up to about a week ago.

If there is a patch on the way great if not could someone please make one as i havent a clue how to do this.

Or if someone could please help me out as the problem might be just something really simple to fix thanks.

Posté Thu 22 Jan 09 @ 7:46 am

Maybe something on your RMX triggers the smart loop to get activated.

Try reinstall the drivers

Posté Thu 22 Jan 09 @ 1:07 pm
Beleave me I must have reinstalled them 5 or 6 times even installed it on my laptop worked perfectley for a day or two then went the very same way.
Thanks for the advice anyway man, its nice to see someone helping some folks out here finally i wish there where more people like you on this.

Posté Thu 22 Jan 09 @ 1:12 pm

Do you manually turn of smart loop, and then when loading a new track its back on automatically ?
Is that what you are saying... ?

As far as I can grasp, it got to be something wrong with the RMX that triggers this behaviour when you are trying to do something else.

I've heard of similar issues with the RMX.

Do you have a custom mapper for it, or using the built in one in VDJ ?

Posté Thu 22 Jan 09 @ 1:19 pm

Ok, there are two different mappers for RMX available that use the loop function a bit differently, and I've heard good feedbacks about those.

Could you please try either Cels or Moramax mapper for the RMX , and see if it works better ?

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/tools.html

Posté Thu 22 Jan 09 @ 4:39 pm
DJAuzPRO InfinityMember since 2008
When you say you're tried reinstalling your drivers, how exactly did you do that?

The best way to do that;

1. Ensure the device is plugged in.
2. Open device manager and navigate to the device leaf.
3. Right click > uninstall.
4. Ensure you do this for all ancillary devices related to your controller. (if unsure have a look at what devices disappear from the list when you unplug the device).
5. Open the %windir%\inf folder.
6. Rename INFCACHE.1 to INFCACHE.OLD.
7. Unplug the device for 30 seconds.
8. Reinstall the device as if it were a brand new device.

Also try a different USB plug ;)

Good Luck =Þ

Posté Thu 22 Jan 09 @ 11:58 pm
Thanks for all the help guys and I will try uninstall that way.

And to dj in norway yea when i load a track it looks like smart loop is enabled because the symbol is lit up on the moniter but when i go to mix it sounds horrible and out of sync. i have to manually deactivate the smart loop icon with my mouse and activate it again.
I have to do this everytime i do start a loop or load a new song

Posté Fri 23 Jan 09 @ 4:26 am
Could you please try either Cels or Moramax mapper for the RMX , and see if it works better ?

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/tools.html

They have a different way of using the loop, so it should work better for you

Posté Fri 23 Jan 09 @ 11:15 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)