Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Effects problem

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

rovonHome userMember since 2008
So I downloaded a few of the effects for VDJ except when I try to actually use them they don't work. So I checked my effects files to look for problems. I saw that the files that weren't working were 'Application Extension (.dll)' and the ones that DID work where 'Configuration Settings (.ini)'

Anyone know how to solve this problem so I get effects like 'cut' to work I really want to hear my effects to their fullest potential!

Posté Mon 26 Jan 09 @ 7:13 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Interesting since unlicensed users cannot download plugins from this site ;)

Sounds like either the plugins you have are corrupted, installed incorrectly or you are missing a prerequisite on your system.

Posté Mon 26 Jan 09 @ 9:14 pm
rovonHome userMember since 2008
Well to be honest I got VDJ with my hercules RMX and had no idea the effects were downloaded from the site...i always thought people made them and posted them on forums, their websites etc..

Posté Mon 26 Jan 09 @ 10:13 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
if you register the rmx on this site you will be eligible to updates and a limited amount of plug ins....

Posté Tue 27 Jan 09 @ 2:39 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
rovon wrote :
Well to be honest I got VDJ with my hercules RMX and had no idea the effects were downloaded from the site...i always thought people made them and posted them on forums, their websites etc..

Yup, most effects are downloaded from here. Very few should be available elsewhere.

Posté Tue 27 Jan 09 @ 9:13 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)