Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Maya 44 USB users

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

What do you guys and gals do with your Maya 44 USB sound card after a gig? Do you unplug it or leave it plugged in computer? I am having a horrible time when I am setting up for a gig. When I plug it in, the right deck is not being recognized. The virtual TT's spin with no song loaded. I load a song and it goes backwards. I hit auto config and the circle looks like a football or rugby ball. I have to uninstall and reinstall the Maya drivers about 4 to 5 times before it works! Does this happen to anyone? What can I do to fix this. I have the latest drivers from ESI website. It's driving me nuts!

Syberman

Posté Wed 28 Jan 09 @ 5:49 am

Posté Wed 28 Jan 09 @ 7:23 am
burd691Home userMember since 2008
.... and try to conect maya after your pc is on..hope it helps

yah hes right always connect it AFTER your computer has booted up fully!

also make sure you plug it into the same USB port everytime, or you will have to reload the drivers and such.

hope it helps

Posté Wed 28 Jan 09 @ 8:21 am
you are right my friend...same usb port always

Posté Wed 28 Jan 09 @ 9:25 am
MHansenPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I don't use the maya 44, but I usually get some failures if i forget to plug in the soundcard before i boot my pc. Also unplugging and re-plugging it, while the PC is running can get me in some trouble.
So I try and remember to connect my soundcard (Hercules mk2) before I turn on the PC, and then leave it in until it's completely turned off again.

/Mads

Posté Wed 28 Jan 09 @ 9:58 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I always start computer with maya44 plugged in. Never had problems.

Posté Wed 28 Jan 09 @ 10:00 am
djcityPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I have used the 44 for years.

Always use the same usb port.

Always have the Maya plugged into the port BEFORE you power up your computer.

I never really had any problems with the maya44. If I remember correctly, I had a asio driver issue when I first started out. I used the Maya drivers and could not get it to work so I tried asio 4 all and that worked but not very well. I got the updated drivers for the Maya, completely uninstalled the maya then re installed it with the new drivers and everything has been sweet from then to now.

Good luck buddy.

Posté Wed 28 Jan 09 @ 10:20 am
Thanks everyone for their help. I always use the same USB port and I plug it in when my laptop is booted up. Now, I gotta try DJ City's method. I will try to pulg it in first and then boot up.

Syberman

Posté Wed 28 Jan 09 @ 2:53 pm

Posté Wed 28 Jan 09 @ 2:54 pm
yes my friendn i use this on both ,vista home premium and xp pro sp3

Posté Wed 28 Jan 09 @ 10:17 pm
Thanks!

Syberman

Posté Thu 29 Jan 09 @ 10:41 am
xeon wrote :
I always start computer with maya44 plugged in. Never had problems.

+1.

Always use the same port.
Always connect the Maya44 USB sound card or any USB soundcard before turning on your PC.
Never disconnect the Maya44 USB sound card or any USB soundcard with VDJ still running or in the middle of a gig.
Never disconnect the Maya44 USB sound card or any USB soundcard until the PC is turned off.

Posté Sun 08 Feb 09 @ 2:36 am
Can I use the MAYA44 USB just for the timecode decoding off of my Numark HDX through CUE? i dont canr about it as a sound card, I just want to avoid buying Virtual Vinyl since i already have CUE Mac 5.2.1

Posté Wed 08 Apr 09 @ 4:51 pm
i have a maya 44 and 2 dns-1200 im not sure which timecode cd to burn the pro or the regular one i tried the pro after like a minuites the cd stop and after a couple seconds it starts again. so is it the problem that i have to burn the regular timecode cd?

Posté Mon 10 Aug 09 @ 7:43 am
hey syberman whats good bro..what happen to the conectiv? If you are getting all them issues its because the software did not install properly? you have to do a clean install and yes plug the sucker in before you power on your comp. I like the Maya a lot but as you or some else said before it has LOW volume...and I have mine all the way up. Over all good card.

Posté Mon 10 Aug 09 @ 8:04 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)