Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Timecode and VDJ Issue

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

bpdj3PRO InfinityMember since 2007
My timecode is acting up. I have two timecode cds playing. But when my timecode cd ends and i hit the play button on my cd player (CDJ1000 MK2) to restart playing the timecode track, I drop a new mp3 track into player, but it will not start playing the song. However the record on my skin moves as I hit play and pause, but it will not start playing the song. Would there be a setting in VDJ that is causing this? It has worked with no problems on this same computer before.

Posté Fri 30 Jan 09 @ 12:52 pm
I am using a serato SL1 box but I would not think that would be the issue. It has worked perfectly before on this computer

Posté Fri 30 Jan 09 @ 12:56 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Set fastest on the performance slider and set latency to auto.

Also what mode are u using?? smart??

Posté Fri 30 Jan 09 @ 1:08 pm
ok thanks. where do i find the mode setting?

Posté Fri 30 Jan 09 @ 1:52 pm
ok found the setting i believe under timecode config. My mode is on smart. Still getting the same issue though.

Posté Fri 30 Jan 09 @ 2:13 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi.. What happen if u pressed auto config again? will it start as normal again? Also what version of VDJ are u using?

Posté Fri 30 Jan 09 @ 3:03 pm
hi i have a similar problem,,,, this is my set-up:

2 x gemini cdj 202
1 x american audio mx 1400 dsp
1 x maya44 USB interface

im using timecode cd's with the trial version of vdj........
when i set it all up with the sound card and double checked all wires i put the timecode cd into the cdj's, and i go to suto config in vdj...
but my problem is that the left cdj is on 100% and nothing less,, it is on 100% strongly,,, but the other cdj is not even getting 1%,, it will flicker from silence to 1%.... i have checked all inputs and outputs, i have changed all wires and port etc.... still the same problem,,,
i have tried both timecode cd's, pro and consumer.... i just dont know what else to do,,,, please help me in any way you can,, thank you

Posté Fri 30 Jan 09 @ 6:04 pm
BishPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hey pmel, I use similar equipment to what u have listed. I have the same issue. I have 2 timecode tracks on my cd, track 1 track 2. If I don't reallise that track 2 has finished, when I go to press play again, the TTicon on vdj spins but not the audiowave (mp3). The fix I have found is to hit the back button on cdj back to track 1 then press play and it grabs it everytime. Hope that makes sense and helps. I know it's not a solution but a fix.

BISH.

Posté Sat 31 Jan 09 @ 10:04 pm
Im using serato box SL1 with virtual dj software and a djm 400 pioneer mixer i can mix audio files with fader on mixer but cant mix the video have to use fader on laptop is there any way how i can just use mixer to mix the audio an video at same time or do i need a midi controller.

Posté Fri 17 Apr 09 @ 12:16 pm

Posté Mon 20 Apr 09 @ 10:52 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)