Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet more problems

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

after having problems with my mixer and haveing to have my laptop restolled the problems just keep on coming.my laptop wont let me have any thing to do with virtual dj softwear every time i go on virtual softwear it will let me play one song and then when i load up enother one and press play to here it in my head phones the whole laptop crashes and the screen go:s white if i turn my laptop off and start again it sometime lets me play up to 6 tunes and then dose the samething again , even when i try to up date my rmx thought the web updater it crahes on that to aswell hope someone can help thanks

Posté Sun 22 Feb 09 @ 1:09 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
i think the problem is with your lappy, are the specs you are running with meet the minimum requirements for vdj? anyway, i would suggest you uninstall both vdj and your rmx, then re install vdj and and make sure you have the latest directx installed and see if everything works fine, audio and video, if not come back to the forums.

if vdj is ok go ahead and install the rmx, make sure vdj is shut down, install the rmx and get the latest drivers and firmware from there site, now load vdj and see how it goes, once again any problems come back here and someone will help out.

by the way, what video card are you using...

Posté Sun 22 Feb 09 @ 4:00 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)