Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet ASIO ERROR

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Guys....please can anyone tell me why everytime i put my vdj to asio mode it tells me asio sound driver error and it the rmx console stops working .... pls i like the asio mode.. it sounds better and no delays

Posté Sat 28 Feb 09 @ 4:47 pm
Have you selected ASIO mode in the RMX control panel (in the system tray on your desktop) before you run VDJ?

Posté Sun 01 Mar 09 @ 2:14 am
qddensPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I have the same problem,

And i have chosen Aiso in the Vdj control panel, but it still doesn't work?

I use windows vista, can that be a problem?

Posté Sun 08 Mar 09 @ 2:55 pm
Vista seems to have an issue with the Maya 44 USB.... I couldnt get it to work... so maybe that is why you get the ASIO error.. look for updated drivers for your sound card

Posté Mon 09 Mar 09 @ 10:56 pm
You can also go to your configurations and make sure you have the proper "soundcard" selected, then go back and select the ASIO driver button.

Posté Wed 11 Mar 09 @ 5:00 pm
triggsHome userMember since 2009
make shore sound card is in the usb slot whitch you have used for instal as asio driver look at that port in vista as i have had same problem
with my xponent , and with the denon dn-hd2500 and the asio drivers are not the same .if this helps

Posté Mon 16 Mar 09 @ 6:40 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Make sure you are using the latest drivers for your devices gentlemen older drivers wont nessarily be vista compatible.

Posté Sun 22 Mar 09 @ 7:35 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
is the eg box ticked or unticked

Posté Sun 22 Mar 09 @ 9:34 am
i have a 2007 driver and i always have this problem.
can someone tell me which driver is compatable with virtual dj + hercules mk2 + vista ?

Posté Mon 30 Mar 09 @ 5:18 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)