Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Heavy bass affect my laptop when using cue.

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I am using the numark cue 5.21 with the total control and the numark i o gear sound card . I have an Acer 5520 laptop running -5156 laptop and it runs like a beast when i am in studio or home juggling etc . But when i head out to big parties or on the music truck the heavy bass start to make the laptop glitch like a sound sticking note i did all the tweaks that you'll posted and it hasnt improved it . i am thinking of bying the sound absorbing foam and out it underneath to absorb the vibration. If there is any other way than walking around with foam in my trollybag or buying a mac please tell me . Ow the specs on the laptop are amd turion 1.8ghz, 2 512kb L2 cache 712mb nvidia geforce 7000m turbo cache. 2gb ddr 2 ram. 250gb hd .I am running windows vista as well

Posté Sun 01 Mar 09 @ 9:25 am
Is there any possibility that the heavy bass when playing live is actually affecting the jogs on your controller and not your laptop? I'm not sure if it is possible with your particular controller because I am not real familiar with it, but perhaps you could disable the jogs and see if the problem goes away. Have you tried positioning your table further away from the speakers?

Posté Sun 01 Mar 09 @ 7:18 pm
ok i will try it and see i will take off the scratch and see

Posté Tue 03 Mar 09 @ 3:45 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)