Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet 1440x900 Virtual DJ Skin

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I have looked through all the Virtual DJ skins for a skin that is 1440x900 so I can view the program in full screen without the bars on the side on my Macbook Pro. There are only a few available and all of them have glitches and don't work correctly. I would imagine that I'm not the only person looking for this but I could be wrong. Is there anyone that knows how to make a skin in this size and would be willing to help? I'm just looking for the main themed skin in 1440x900. I would do it myself but I don't know how. Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

Posté Wed 11 Mar 09 @ 5:03 pm
djshortkut1000 wrote :
I have looked through all the Virtual DJ skins for a skin that is 1440x900 so I can view the program in full screen without the bars on the side on my Macbook Pro. There are only a few available and all of them have glitches and don't work correctly. I would imagine that I'm not the only person looking for this but I could be wrong. Is there anyone that knows how to make a skin in this size and would be willing to help? I'm just looking for the main themed skin in 1440x900. I would do it myself but I don't know how. Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

I'm on the same situation boat, and interested in creating my own which I will share once completed. If anyone can shoot some light, it will be greatly appreciated. All I need is some kind of tool and a starting point.

Thank you,

djwillymix

Posté Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 8:48 am
yea, same here... ugh i need a good one as well... if someone could resize them...

Posté Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 11:34 am

Posté Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 3:25 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 3:46 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)