Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Timecode Plugin

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

gangz1PRO InfinityMember since 2008
Can Some one point me in the direction of the plugin I read about in a previous post that would allow Serato TCV to work with VDJ? I picked up a used set of Numark TCV with Virtual Vinyl Box and found the Numark Vinyl to be worn and was experiencing BPM drift on both TT's. I replaced them with some Serato Vinyl I could pick up at Sam Ash and can get no signal from them.

I read in a previous post from 2007 that a plugin would soon (in 2007) be released to allow Serato vinyl to be used with VDJ. I can't seem to find a link for it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm using VDJ Pro 5.2.1.

Posté Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 3:57 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Go to the Timecode interface and select the "noisemap" engine in the list.

Posté Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 4:09 pm
"Noisemap" is not an option. Only gives me "VDJ Default Engine".

Posté Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 4:25 pm
Disregard last. I found NoiseMap. I'll let you know. THanks.

Posté Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 4:26 pm
OK. The Serato TCV's are working. Thanks. And I think I was correct in thinking worn Vinyl causes BPM Drift. So far, So Good. I'll let you know. Thanks again.

Posté Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 4:30 pm
If you still experience BPM drift try uping the pitch sensitivity - this often helps.

Posté Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 4:33 pm
The pitch drift occurs by itself. right now, with the new TCV's it is around +/- .3 in either direction. slightly more some times. I thought maybe the turntables are defective (Numark TT1625's) but they are both brand new with less than 30 minutes of spin time on them. I am of the school of thought, New is new. It doesn't mean good. But I felt the odds were against it that BOTH would be defective in a new pair. Perhaps the fluctuation is normal for this type of turntable???

Posté Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 5:19 pm
I understand what you are saying -

have you tried what i suggested??

Posté Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 8:02 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Another thing you can try is to back of the gain in the timecode configuration. Just a bit not much. The drift could be noise. And if that doesn't help also try just pushing up the gain a bit.

Posté Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 8:18 pm
OK. I tried changing the Pitch Sensitivity. That didn't help. I did some more research on the TT1625 and found this seems to be a common problem. I have been in trouch with SKYFXL. He will be looking at my time code sine waves to give me an opinion from Numark. However, I have done enough research to tell me, in my opinion, it's time to get different TT's.

Posté Wed 18 Mar 09 @ 10:39 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)