Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet i need help asap

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

hello i bought hercules console rmx today and it had the virtual 5.0 djc and when i press the serial number on the profile it says this serial code already registered

Posté Tue 31 Mar 09 @ 5:28 pm
Where did u buy it from??

Posté Tue 31 Mar 09 @ 6:04 pm
to a shop close to me it wasnt open when i bought m8

Posté Tue 31 Mar 09 @ 6:08 pm
actually first of all i am having problems cause i dont know how to assing samples or effects that i have on 1-6 buttons left and right i use normaly the 5.2.1 pro but to assign the buttons i need to use the one that i got with the console and it doesnt have the samples and the effects that i have and i cant even put them in it has no bank or anything i can only drag songs..... help me on all .... especially on serial so i can dl the new skin for console that has sample effect bank

Posté Tue 31 Mar 09 @ 6:14 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
You might want to bring the RMX back, and ask for one where the software has not been licensed.

Posté Tue 31 Mar 09 @ 6:18 pm
is there any way that i can assiqn the buttons with virtualdj:internal mixer skin?

Posté Tue 31 Mar 09 @ 6:23 pm
Nope, there is a skin you can use, but you need to input your serial to get it. Hercules RMX & Steel Skin
When you become a valid user, there is also a plug in you can download that will help. RMX Config Plug-in.

Also, the RMX version should have a defult skin with it. I am not sure if you can change those 6+6 buttons.
Practice & Enjoy!!
DJ Digital

Posté Wed 01 Apr 09 @ 9:28 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)