Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Timecode other that Virtual Vinyl

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I run CUE v5.2.1 and it seems from everything I read, it realls is Virtual Vinyl, or Virtual DJ, are they really the same?

Since I can DL the timecode MP3's and burn them, is there any other timecode box I can use that is going to be cheaper than Virtual Vinyl, it is still $500 bucks here US.

Any ideas?

Posté Tue 07 Apr 09 @ 3:05 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You can use the Virtual DJ Pro/Numark Cue and any soundcard that supports ASIO and has sufficient inputs and outputs.

Posté Tue 07 Apr 09 @ 5:03 pm
I am lost... are you sayihg the soundcard is what imports the timecode? When I used VV at the store, sound to the amp still came out of the laptop, the vv box was for timecode only I thought?

What would be an example of another devise?

Also, how do get cue to recognize that? The virtual Vinyl book on line from Numark shows all this time code instruction for setting it up, and the button on the lower left hand part of teh "turntable" in cue is keylock, but it looks like it is timecode in the vv book.

Posté Wed 08 Apr 09 @ 2:43 pm
Thanks for the help. I got a Maya 44 card on the way!

Posté Fri 10 Apr 09 @ 9:35 am
Good choice for the money!!!

Posté Fri 10 Apr 09 @ 1:26 pm
OK.. I got the Maya card in, and I downloaded both of teh time code MP3 files (the Pro works really well on my HDX) but the picture of the signwave is nothing like the picture in the book, but the time code signalis coming through with the music? Any ideas?

Posté Tue 14 Apr 09 @ 3:15 pm
OK.. I got the Maya card in, and I downloaded both of teh time code MP3 files (the Pro works really well on my HDX) but the picture of the signwave is nothing like the picture in the book, but the time code signalis coming through with the music? Any ideas?

In your maya 44 sound card control panle....mute the in-puts

Posté Thu 16 Apr 09 @ 4:51 am
Got it, it's good! Thanks!

Posté Thu 23 Apr 09 @ 12:16 pm
hi there , i would like to know is the virtual dj software is supporting only vdj timecoded vinyls or i can purchase other one like numark control , serato scratch, or torque ?

Posté Mon 27 Apr 09 @ 2:07 pm
hi there , i would like to know is the virtual dj software is supporting only vdj timecoded vinyls or i can purchase other one like numark control , serato scratch, or torque ?

Posté Wed 29 Apr 09 @ 1:59 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)