Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Cue and VDJ

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I'm going to purchase the Numark DMC2 controller, and hear it comes with Cue LE. I have also heard that I can upgrade to VirtualDJ Pro for a cheaper price than purchasing it. Is this true, or is it just a re-skinned Cue? Would I get everything I would have gotten from purchasing it directly from the website?

Thanks!

Posté Fri 10 Apr 09 @ 10:32 am
DJ KozPRO InfinityMember since 2007
DMC2 is a nice piece of equipment. I know first hand. If you register the version of Cue you have, then you will have the opportunity to download VDJ Pro at $149. Very well worth it. You actually get a lot more for your money for a quality program.

Posté Fri 10 Apr 09 @ 11:18 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Cue LE is a cut down version of Cue.
Cue is a rebranded version of VDJ Pro.

If you upgrade from Cue LE to VDJ Pro, you will own VDJ Pro and thus have access to everything other Pro owners do.

Regards,

Scott

Posté Fri 10 Apr 09 @ 1:04 pm
Just a note: From my experience CUE LE didn't let me run the software with out the DMC controller pluged in. There are times I have a different rack the LE version looks for the DMC upon booting. (not sure if this can be disabled) but it is an argument and point for you to get the pro upgrade.

Posté Sun 12 Apr 09 @ 7:52 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Good point to note when doing "homework file maintence" and you don't want the controller connected.

Posté Sun 12 Apr 09 @ 8:23 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)