Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Video files stop after 5 minutes

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Ok, I really can't figure this out on my own, allthough I'm sure the solution is easy. I'm working on swapping to VirtualDJ (5.0.7) for my karaoke shows. Most of my songs are in the mp3/cdg format, and that works fine. However, a few songs are in pure video (ripped from the old laserdiscs) and is in wmv-format. These files seem to stop playing after 5 minutes, it simply won't load more than the first 5 minutes of the file.

Now, my settings for max load has been tried to everything from 5mn to always, but it doesn't seem to affect the issue.

Oh, I also have some video issues on video files ripped from video-cd's, but that SHOULD just be a decoder issue...

Any ideas? I'm all out of them...

Posté Mon 13 Apr 09 @ 4:06 pm
*bump* ?

Posté Wed 15 Apr 09 @ 3:39 pm
Guess nobody have a clue. Wich is sad, as that means I have no other choice than to buy some other software instead of VirtualDJ. VDJ seemed nice, but I can't use a program that doesn't support all my songs :(

Posté Wed 22 Apr 09 @ 3:32 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
First .. if you plan on swapping to 5.0.7 then you obviously are not using the current trial version to test ... because that is 5.2.1. So, first download the current trial version and test things with that.

Posté Wed 22 Apr 09 @ 4:48 pm
Oh, really? Guess I should have checked that first. Guess someone gave me a bad link. Oh well, back to downloading. :)

Posté Thu 23 Apr 09 @ 6:39 pm
I'll be damned... Guess it was an issue that was fixed in some update, the problem is now gone. Thanks for the help, it WAS easy :)

Hm, now, if I just could find a way to use the multiplex songs (vocal on right channel, can't have that on karaoke so need it to play left only) and I'll be a VERY happy camper. :)

Posté Thu 23 Apr 09 @ 7:10 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)