Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Maya 44 USB output problems

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

OK, thanks to allwho have helped me so far, you guys ROCK! I am using a Maya 44 USB with CUE and 2 Numark HDX. All is good, timecode, sound, etc except passthrough or monitor. I have HDX 1 in CH 1/2 and HDX2 in CH 3/4. I have outout sat up the same, deck output ch 1/2 and deck 2 for 3/4. The 4 outputs go to my mixer respectivle.

So, when I want to run CUE and select an NMP3 off the CUE library, all is good. i go in to the ASIO control pannel in the CUE setup and I mute the monitor function (so I dont hear the timecode come through) and I play my mp3's controlling with my HDX and all is good, untill i want to play something off the HDX. If I go to the MAYA ASIO controll panel and UN-MUTE the monitor volumes, and I try to play through from the HDX, the Maya bleeds them together to output 3/4. So HDX 1, on input 1/2 comes through the monitor of output 3/4, as well as HDX 2 on input 3/4.

I can not get the Maya to output on ch 1/2 AND 3/4, so I cant really do any mixing, or cueing since they are imposed together on output 3/4.

Any ideas?

Posté Thu 16 Apr 09 @ 10:15 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)