Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Karaoke question

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

For the longest time I've used a plextor cdr 16/10/40a burner to rip my karaoke cdg's using audiograbber (works perfectly). I now want to upgrade my plextor to a more recent model. Which plextor dvd/cdr burner should I buy which can also rip and burn karaoke cdg's. My current dvd is an LG which can rip karaoke cdg's but does not do a very good job (leaves bits of characters on the screen), hence why I still use the cdr plextor. Any suggestions? Also my collection is mainly sound choice, and some of the cdg's have a protection called mediacloq. My version of audiograbber can not rip these cdg's into mp3-g. What software should I use to copy these protected cdg's?

Posté Wed 29 Apr 09 @ 3:53 am
As soon as you find out we can both know. I have been looking for this for a while now. Come on VDJ users help us out!!!

Posté Wed 29 Apr 09 @ 9:46 am
I have a new Toshiba Qosmio laptop and I had a bunch of Sound Choice and other karaoke discs, they ripped perfectly to the HD using Power CD+G to Video Converter. Don't quote me on this but most new multi-format DVD/CD burners should be capable of this. The software I mentioned rips it to the HD in your choice of AVI or MPG.

Pick a drive then check the manufacturers website or do a Google search, you will find answers your looking for that way for sure.

DJ RuDeDoGG from SoCaLi!!

Posté Thu 30 Apr 09 @ 1:20 am
So, no help? Not even a plextor model? Damn! Where are all the karaoke dj's?

Posté Sun 03 May 09 @ 1:13 am
I contacted Lite On about this a while back and this is what they said about their products:

"All of our drives that write DVD discs are capable of burning the discs you mentioned, however they do not come with software to burn CD-G discs. Assuming you have the software for such discs, you will need to use that software to burn the CD-G discs with our drives. You can see a list of the drives we offer by using the link below."

http://us.liteonit.com/us/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=26&Itemid=67

Posté Sun 03 May 09 @ 7:43 pm
Callman, Airbornegary basically told you in more clear words what I said in my post. Almost all newer DVD burner drives will work, you need software!!! Use Power CD+G. I have used this software on my 4 year old XP desktop with the OEM drive and my brand new Toshiba Qosmio laptop with it's OEM drive. You shouldn't have an issue. Get the software, try it and stop crying. If it doesn't work, you will still have the software, because you still need the SW with a working drive, but I'm pretty sure it'll work with any newer drive and possibly even older ones.

Try it.

DJ RuDeDoGG

Posté Mon 04 May 09 @ 3:15 pm
Thanks for the input.

And DJ RuDeDoGG, I'm not "crying", I have a brand new LG DVD burner which is suppose to read and write cdg. However, it does not give me perfect rips (occasionally leaves characters behind, while the exact cdg ripped using my plextor consistently gives perfect rips). Anyhow, thank you for taking the time to write your input.

Posté Tue 05 May 09 @ 10:32 am
Ok, sorry, excuse my "RuDeNeSS" Callman...Have you tried the software that I mentioned? Give that a shot and see what happens, it should work, my desktop has an LG unit and I have no problems with it using this software.

RuDe

Posté Tue 05 May 09 @ 12:52 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)