Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Preview Window Transition

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Is there any specific option that needs to checked in the config menu so I can just click on the preview windows to transition my videos? For some reason it won't let me do it now, I click on it and nothing happens. Any ideas?

Posté Wed 29 Apr 09 @ 8:15 pm
This is a known issue in the Mac Version. I hope it will be fixed in v6 - but will have to wait and see.

Posté Thu 30 Apr 09 @ 6:01 am
does it work if you change the skin? Haven't had a chance to try it yet.The skin I like using is called Valemix

Posté Thu 30 Apr 09 @ 6:31 pm
The skin won't make any difference. For some reason the function doesnt work in the Mac version. I beleive (but am not 100% sure) it is something to do with the fact that the preview windows are "layered" above the skin - so therefore the functions (buttons) are underneath the windows.

Hope that makes sense =)

Posté Fri 01 May 09 @ 6:26 am
ok, so here is the problem. How do I cue up the deck that is not playing through my headphones using an external mixer? They way I did it with my pc is I disabled the crossfader in vdj and just clicked the preview windwos to transition the video and used my external crossfader to tranisition the audio. By disabling the crossfader in VDJ I was able to listen to the inactive deck by using the cue feature on my mixer. Now, how do I do this without the preview window transition function on the macbook?

Posté Sat 02 May 09 @ 9:03 pm
My suggestion (until their is a fix for the preview click) is to set up a keyboard shortcut:

video_trans on Deck1
video_trans on Deck2

I use the left and right keys respectively.

Posté Sun 03 May 09 @ 12:50 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)