Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Great problem with rmx steel

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

my specs are, lenovo 3000 n200,2.16core2duo.4gb ram,vista 64bit sp1,NI audio 4 dj as soundcard...all updates for system,and drivers..........after 3-4 hours of djing with rmx steel,everytime sthing strange happens,like the controller looses its midi connection,the lights of the controller are flashing and the buttons dont respond well..I have to restart the pc for evthing to work again..but the whole story is going on again...notice that i have tweaked the system(disabling devices e.t.c)..also the same thing happens on 32bit vista and xp sp3 on the same laptop..i have tried evthing..need help desperately...thnx in advance

Posté Sat 02 May 09 @ 9:57 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

To me that sounds like you are losing the USB connection, Windows may be turning the power of to that USB port to save power. You can stop Windows doing this.

http://ts.hercules.com/faqs/eng/her_eng_00364.pdf
(first topic)

Or another problem (but I don't think it's this one) Do the lights flash continuously, if so thats a firmware fault. There is a procedure to reset this.

Posté Sat 02 May 09 @ 10:10 am
dear jimmyb the usb have allready been set up not to turn of device for power saving,and i run the latest hercules driver,so it must be sthing else...thnx...sorry to mention but this does not happen when i use traktor pro 1.1.2,but i am addicted to VDJ and i dont really want to take this turn.

Posté Sat 02 May 09 @ 10:15 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)