Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Mac Issues

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

OK I have

Virtual DJ
1XMac Powerbook PPC
1X CDJ
1X Timecode Cd
1X External Mixer
1X Imic Soundcard
A bunch of ASIO errors, and a sore head.

All I want is timecode support. Have tried Futuredecks and AVmixer with Futuredecks being the only one that completely worked timecode wise, but is so full of holes I gave up.

Yes I have seen that most setups have a 4 I/O soundcard but there must be a way around this. Ms pinky works well with one deck and an Imic. What gives.

Help??

Posté Tue 05 May 09 @ 6:29 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
I am not 100% certain on this so, forgive me if I'm wrong. I do not think OSX supports ASIO. Are you running windows?

Posté Tue 05 May 09 @ 7:51 am
Teary is correct. No ASIO on Mac.

I will get SpinnaJ to take a look at this thread when he can.

Posté Tue 05 May 09 @ 3:15 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi dj jimmy olsen,

Firstly, what version of VDJ mac are you using? If u do have the pro version, do remember to register its serial and obtain the latest and recent version V5.2.1.

Secondly, for timecode usage on mac atm, you will ultimately need a soundcard such as the numark box, hercules rmx, hercules mk2 or maya44usb etc. The imic i think will not fit for it.

Lastly Also what kind of mac powerbook ppc you holding and yes there are no asio on mac. Mac use core audio.

Regards;)

Posté Tue 05 May 09 @ 3:56 pm
faintHome userMember since 2005
Hey Everyone!

I have a problem :)

Im very very new to MACs .. Im barefoot. I've been using PCs all my life but I just bought a mac and would like to use it tomorrow night with my Hercules RMX at a gig.
Im kinda strugling to figure it out though... VDJ doesnt seem to locate the Hercules soundcard. I downloaded the mac drivers from the hercules website but there's a connection lost somewhere.. when I power on the mac with the hercules pluged in I see the blue lights flashing but then when I open VDJ it does show me options as to which soundcard to use and I chouse Hercules RMX but it doesnt work for some reason the controller remains unresponsive. also in the remote when I enable hercules its not the same as I use to remember on the PC it doesnt have as many options it seems like its missing drivers or something to work properly. im really unfamiliar with macs.

can someone please point me in the right direction?

thanks

Posté Fri 03 Jul 09 @ 2:17 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
To the Mac Tech forum

Posté Fri 03 Jul 09 @ 2:20 pm
mj23189Home userMember since 2009
i have a macbook and a dj console rmx ... i need the midi mapper and also how do i turn the lights on the mixer..?

Posté Sun 09 Aug 09 @ 7:34 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)