Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Hercules Dj Console MK2 problems

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

So I just got the Hercules Dj console MK2 and it came with a copy of Virtual dj (console). I installed everything from the disk, and when I start up Virtual Dj I get an error that says: "The controler has not been detected. Please plug the controler and start VirtualDj again."
That is the exact message, typos and all. I've been searching the net for about 5 hours trying to find a solution. I've worked with driver installation issues at my computer lab for quite a while now and for some reason I just CANNOT fix this problem, no matter what. I've even done some research on the older drivers for this board and some people have said that when they did an update to the drivers, the board stopped working. But I cannot find an old set of the drivers.

I was wondering if anybody else has run into this problem because I would really like to use my $250 piece that seems more like it's meant for eyecandy then actual use. <.<

I'm in dire need of assistance.

Thanks in advance
-Dj FriedRice

Posté Sun 10 May 09 @ 3:23 am
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
We'll need a little more information in order to help you:

- MAC or Wndows ?

- Is you console connected directly to the USB port of the computer or thru a USB hub?

- Have you tried switching USB cable ?

- During the installation process, did you note any error message ?

- Have you tried to install the latest drivers available on the Tech Support site (ts.hercules.com)?

Posté Mon 11 May 09 @ 11:59 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)