Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet VDJ is Freezing on heavy mixing

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

pmyskoPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I have Mac OS X Version 10.5.7 2.5 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM 320 Macintosh HD 17" with the silver keys the 2008 model. While mixing songs it sometimes load very slow i get this beach ball effect type, similar to Windows hour glass. So I changed the Codecs to Quicktime its faster but some of the file names (Title / Author) are jumbled in one column. I load lots of songs quickly i"m looking at song info loading looping and while looking up info it freezes. Virtual Dj Freezes to the point that I have to Force Quit the program. I used Virtual Dj in Windows platform its more solid but on Mac well... Its SH*T I'm playing Soca Reggae Ska House Dance you name it its all in the mix I had to go back to Sony for another computer which sucks cause I still dint finish pay for the Mac :( Is there anyone out there with the same problem???

Posté Mon 25 May 09 @ 2:41 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
10.5.7 seems to have slowed my 2.6ghz mac to a crawl, my denon contoller is broken and my rmx isn't working either. I'm currently doing a reinstall of OSX 10.5.6 which has been stable for over a year.

Posté Mon 25 May 09 @ 9:45 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)