Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Lots of noise when using herc and external mixer

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

kotdbPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi,

Apologies for posting this here aswell as the hardware section but I didn't have any replies there so thought maybe it should be here.

I've been using my Hercules mk2 for a couple of years now and had that as my sole mixer when at home. When playing out I have always set it to use the house mixer and used the external mixer function routing each channel from the herc to a channel on the house mixer..

I have now bought a shiny new audio mixer. An Allen and Heath Xone 62 which is awesome.

Anyway I want to use it the same way as I do when I play out i.e. route each output channel from virtual dj to a seperate channel on the mixer. However I am getting quite a lot of noise on the channels when I connect them up. It's not there at all when I have my vinyl decks connected to the mixer but as soon as I connect from the herc I get high pitched hissing noise. I can sometimes hear when I am opening and closing windows on my laptop and even scrolling up and down web pages. Something is clearly not right.

Is there soemthing I can adjust to get rid of this?

I have a Dell XPS 1730 laptop.

Cheers in advance.

Posté Wed 27 May 09 @ 7:09 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)