Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Playing songs when Video is activated

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I had video activated and of course playing/mixing videos. At one point decided to switch it up a bit and play songs. For the most part it was flawless but there was at least a few songs that would load but when I pressed play they would stutter. Of course loaded a song that would play to not kill my session and the crowd. After the night was over I ran a test using the same scenario and got the same re-action.

I then (while playing a song that will play with video activated) loaded one that would not play; went to config de-activated the video mode; the lap top screen flickered (almost as if it was going to shut down); music still playing; then got a clear screen with VDJ 6.01 still alive and kicking; pressed play and bingo the song played like it should have the first time.

Again no problems with playing other songs in video mode just a few of them responded like this. I know some may think just delete those or not play them at all in video mode. Yep makes sense but to me that will be just a band-aid and not the cure.

Has anyone else experienced something similar and possibly know what is happening???

Posté Sun 07 Jun 09 @ 6:54 pm
Well I guess no stab at this one by anyone.

Cstoll, the short version is video activated and when trying to play mp3 the song stutters and really does not play at all. De-activate/disable video and the songs plays like normal. Anyway to fix it besides disabling video?

Posté Mon 08 Jun 09 @ 6:00 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
When you post performance issues, you should post the Sound card type, Sound Setup settings and your Performance tab settings ... this makes a world of difference in getting a quicker answer ...

Posté Mon 08 Jun 09 @ 10:11 pm
Sorry about that. Hope this covers it.

Posté Wed 10 Jun 09 @ 4:46 am
Cstoll,

You get a chance to look or think about this?

Thanks.

Posté Thu 11 Jun 09 @ 10:34 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)