Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet hercules steel p1-p2 knobs not working with vdj6

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

after downloading vdj6 and 6.0.1, ive noticed that the p1-p2 knobs on the Hercules Steel controller dont work/function anymore.

These were the knobs that allowed you to "control" the amount of "flange" and even the amount of delay in the "dj delay" effect.

when i mapped my other effects to the steel, i didnt see one that would allow me to do that.

any suggestions?

Posté Mon 08 Jun 09 @ 9:35 am
i HAVE THE SAME UNIT RUNNING VDJ 6.0 WITH MY 64 BIT VISTA MY STEEL WORKS GREAT WITH IT ITS EASY TO SET THE EFFECT'S
i WISH U COULD USE THOES BOTTONS FOR SAMPLES

Posté Mon 08 Jun 09 @ 8:50 pm
dj rsenal wrote :
after downloading vdj6 and 6.0.1, ive noticed that the p1-p2 knobs on the Hercules Steel controller dont work/function anymore.

These were the knobs that allowed you to "control" the amount of "flange" and even the amount of delay in the "dj delay" effect.

when i mapped my other effects to the steel, i didnt see one that would allow me to do that.

any suggestions?

Just to make sure I have this correctly, these are physical knobs on the Steel?

If so, the actions are: "effect slider 1" for p1, and "effect slider 2" (don't include the quotes they are just there for clarity in my post) for p2 in the mapper. These will allow you to adjust parameters for the effect that is currently showing in the box on the skin, provided the effect has those parameters. To adjust an effect that is not showing, just click the dropdown and select it to make it active.

Posté Mon 08 Jun 09 @ 10:38 pm
ddj-

YOU JUST SAVED ME FROM ANOTHER SLEEPLESS NIGHT..THANK YOU SOOO MUCH

Posté Tue 09 Jun 09 @ 5:17 am
dj rsenal wrote :
ddj-

YOU JUST SAVED ME FROM ANOTHER SLEEPLESS NIGHT..THANK YOU SOOO MUCH

Glad to help. Sleep tight ;)

Posté Tue 09 Jun 09 @ 8:01 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)