Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet cdj 400 sound and config set up

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Can some one please tell me how I can get the audio to each individual deck with these players? (I really haven't got a clue and am getting pretty frustrated with keep posting to different threads on the forum) all i get is both outputs from deck 1 and i have the same problem with my denon hd2500

I tried setting 4 card and it just freezes or crashes and also had it set on external mixer.

Really appreciate any bodies help (oh and please don't say about aggregate midi because I haven't got a clue about that either

Cheers Guys
Spunky

Posté Thu 18 Jun 09 @ 1:21 pm
How come I've asked and asked about this set up problem but can never get the answer!!!! Its nearly been another week where I have to go to my Thursday gig and unwire there cdj400's and plug my Numark stuff in.

Does anyone know the answer to this question???? PLEASE!!!!!!
Ta

Posté Wed 24 Jun 09 @ 5:01 pm
Still Waiting for the answer??
I do feel that us mac users are getting the bum end of the deal here guys!!!!
I've installed the vdj software on the clubs computer and plugged in the cdj 400 and they work a treat!!! apart from the sticky que buttons and the fact that you can't work the effects off of the player..

So tell me am I doing something wrong with the mac setup???

Thanks guys

Posté Thu 02 Jul 09 @ 7:37 pm
Hi, I've done a tutorial vid on how to set the cdj's up with vdj. Its using a pc not a mac though, but many mac users have found it helpfull. Just type PRODUCERMAT into youtube and you'll find it on there :)

Hope this helps

Cheers

Matt

Posté Sat 11 Jul 09 @ 6:23 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)