Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet hercules virtual dj problem

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

so this is my first tome using virtual dj and i probaly have a dumb question... how do you make a playlist? in the user guide it says its on the right and the playlist tab moves over when you go over it but mine has no tab just my folders on the left and songs on the right any help with this...

Posté Fri 26 Jun 09 @ 2:07 am
FuskitPRO InfinityMember since 2009
if I am not mistaken you have to be a pro user to get the playlist option. since you are LE (according to your info under your avatar) it doesn't give you that option (I am an LE user as well) what I do, since all my music is on a PC and an external HDD, is I made a "playlist" folder on my external drive and just copy my list that I come up with into it for each gig. Kind of a pain in the ass but not that much work really. of course this is only temporary till I become a pro user.

Michael

Posté Fri 26 Jun 09 @ 2:24 am
so when you make your playlist folder does it play the whole list or do you have to physically drag and drop each song

Posté Fri 26 Jun 09 @ 2:36 am
FuskitPRO InfinityMember since 2009
it won't play the whole list in order continuously no. I use my DMC2 and select the folder, and then each song I want to play with the corresponding deck control (but per the advice of someone on here, the playlist is more of a guideline than anything). anything else I am going to play in my gig I usually just search through for it.

I am still really new to this whole "digital" thing being as until a few months ago I hadn't DJ'd in like 10 years, and came back with CD's and grew tired of that real fast, lol. I have only been a "digital" DJ for 1 gig and have only been around here since the day I got my DMC2 (which was like what? a week or two ago?) but the people on here are VERY knowledgeable and have some really good ideas/methods (like the playlist guideline I mentioned earlier).

I honestly am not even sure how the playlist feature works on the pro version, lol. even after I upgrade to pro I will probably still continue to do it with setting up the folder before the gig (hell I practice pretty much everyday) and just doing it that way. but thats just my method. everyone has their own way of doing things. give it a shot and see if you like it. Two worst case scenarios are either A.) you don't like it and find another way. or B.) someone else has an idea better than my method.

hope I was atleast some help. any questions let me know.

Michael

Posté Fri 26 Jun 09 @ 3:37 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)