Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Definition file for Denon DN-HS5500

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I was just wondering where can I find the definition file for the Denon DN-HS5500 in Virtual DJ 6, I see the mapper but I don't see any of the definition files for all the supported controllers. The folder that contains definition files is empty.
I would like to try coding my own mapper, but I don't want to start from scratch. VDJScript looks very easy to work with once you understand the concept. I figured coding my own is better than whining and complaining about how my controller is not working properly lol

thanks in advance.

Posté Fri 03 Jul 09 @ 12:37 pm
Sounds like a plan. However, I believe the issue is with native controls. Do you have a plan on making this work Nativly? Or just through midi?
Good luck either way.

I'm personally waiting for it to be truly native supported.
I know it is in the works...

(You would think for the only controller with a spinning platter powerful enough to handle 2 24-bit independent digital outputs, it would have had more attention sooner)

Posté Fri 03 Jul 09 @ 1:26 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You will not see the definition files ... they are embedded in the EXE for VirtualDJ. And you do not need the definition files to make your own mappings. Just change the mapping for the items in the Config->Mapper tab.

And as it was stated we are aware of the issues with the controller and working on a resolution.

As for the comment of 'native' ... MIDI is native support. The device is a MIDI device and using MIDI to communicate with VirtualDJ. So in Version 6 it is 'truly' native support.

Posté Tue 07 Jul 09 @ 8:46 pm
ok cool, I guess I will just wait then =)
Thanks for the info

Posté Wed 08 Jul 09 @ 2:52 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)