Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Only 60 min of good audio at a time

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

PtownDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Ok, i did a search and didn't find anyone with this problem...

Ive been djing a lot of hours poolside at my club recently in addition to evening events... After 1 hour of playing, the music will suddenly start distorting and sounding metallic... I quickly have to go into performance setting and bump it down 1 notch... Then about 1 hour later it does it again, so i bump it to the next notch, again 1 hour later the same thing happens, i bump it down to the next notch... when i have no place to go i have to close and re-open Cue...

This only happens when i am using the internal mixer, when i am using my Firebox into the dj mixer it freezes after 1 hour... But just the screen, i can actually take my time mixing out because the audio will still play just fine, but i will have to hold the power button down to re-start...

Im still on 10.5.6 because im told the next update is buggy... and i am using Cue 5.2.1

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, this is one of the busiest and best event weeks of the year for me, and im desperate to get this working properly... Im gonna try re-installing Cue, and praying it runs properly tonight..

Thanks,
Chris.

Posté Mon 13 Jul 09 @ 3:52 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
1 hour, 1hour, ... It's a periodical event.

So check :
* screen saver
* power save

All the things which starts themself after a period of time.

Posté Mon 13 Jul 09 @ 7:11 pm
PtownDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Nope all setting are set for maximum performance...

Today it happened 30 min into the set, then 30 min later, then 1 hour after that, then 1.5 hours after that... It only happens when im using Headphones mode and the internal mixer... my settings are.

2 card

Driver 1 / Main Presonus

Driver 2 / Headphone Internal Aggregated

I switched to dvd the last time it happened and was able to experiment... I noticed i had only 4 bars showing on the CPU meter, and instead of sliding the performance slider to faster, i moved it back to best quality and it cleared up instantly...

When i move it the other way it freezes for 2 seconds, or until i click on Driver 1 Presonus again...

Please help, this is getting embarrassing... Especially when it happens in front of our guest dj's that ive sung VDJ's praises to while hanging out poolside at my club....

Posté Tue 14 Jul 09 @ 3:57 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)