Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Major timecode problem - Page: 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

And the VDJ timecodes don't read right w/ the SL-1 either. Both VDJ and SSL timecodes have the same problem. I've tried version 5.07, 5.21, 6.01, all have the same thing. Does the SL-3 work w/ VDJ?

Posté Wed 22 Jul 09 @ 7:26 pm
im having the same problem any answers yet?

Posté Sun 26 Jul 09 @ 11:45 pm
I thought v6 was supposed to fix ALL time code issues.. I guess not?

Posté Thu 30 Jul 09 @ 12:17 am
So, update:

I randomly tried something like night, and it worked. I deleted the newest drivers from my computer and installed the drivers that came on the Serato SL-1 CD. Those ones seem to have worked perfectly. Odd, but hooray

Posté Fri 25 Sep 09 @ 1:14 pm
djmokkaHome userMember since 2009
i can't get 100% in time code config. some one can help me plz.

Posté Tue 13 Oct 09 @ 1:56 am
I get this problem with the wabble songs when when using vdj with serato...so i just use serato only there is no fix for it i tried everything.

Posté Thu 22 Oct 09 @ 12:47 pm
To the last 2 posters, unless you have a paid version of VDJ, expect those problems with timecode. In all truthfulness, I used a cracked version for a little bit when I decided to try timecodes. I had the Herc MK2, but the limited edition only gave me 5 minutes of timecode use. The cracked version allowed me to use timecodes, but I never could get 100% signal to be constant. The sound worked, but it was often on 0%. And it was WAY less than reliable. When I bought the program, all of those problems magically went away.

Posté Thu 22 Oct 09 @ 1:42 pm
djpoopypants wrote :
So, update:

I randomly tried something like night, and it worked. I deleted the newest drivers from my computer and installed the drivers that came on the Serato SL-1 CD. Those ones seem to have worked perfectly. Odd, but hooray

What is the sl1 driver version that you installed that fixed the problem with the unstable timecode because i have the same trouble?

Posté Mon 26 Oct 09 @ 12:42 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)