Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet VDJ Serato Scratch and Denon DNS 5000

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

ajaypHome userMember since 2009
Hello everyone here..

I am a newbie so pls be gentle ;o)

I have already taken an extensive look within the forum but have not found any reference regarding the issue I have.

I am using (or trying to...) VJD Pro with Serato Scratch and my Denon DNS 5000 CD players. The problem is that when
the pitch is on zero, the output sound is not very clear with all sorts of whistling, whining, tapping sounds. Ok, so as if this
is not bad enuff, when I move the pitch control in either direction, the noise levels get worse and the sound starts cutting out!

Further more this is only while one deck is playing, when I try to play both decks the sound is terrible!

I contacted support and they advised to adjust my soundcard settings and the performance settings within VDJ. I have tried all possible
combinations and I still havent had any success ;o( Its been over 3 weeks and I am now beginning to regret the purchase. I have now recorded a mini clip and submitted it to support. I am still waiting for a response.

As an experiment I tested VDJ with the same setup but using Pioneer DJV-X1's and it worked without any noise or cut outs!

Any help of advise will be greatly appreciated.

AJ

Posté Tue 21 Jul 09 @ 9:15 am
ajaypHome userMember since 2009
So no response, thought I may have had someone help me ;o(

Posté Thu 23 Jul 09 @ 8:38 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)