Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Sync button on Hercules RMX

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I notice that sometimes on the console, the button will light uh... and sometimes it won't.

When it lights up, does that mean it's able to sync?

And if so, why's it only able to sometimes sync then?

Posté Tue 28 Jul 09 @ 10:43 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
I think it only lights up with a stong (defined) beat. Mine misses some beats for time to time, but it is never out for long. See the next paragraph for the other half of this question.

As for why does it not always sync? You want to look at you pitch range. I find that using +/- 12% is good in most cases but if the BPM exceeds +/- 12% then the sync button does nothing becasue it is ouside of the range of adjustment that you allow. The songs in the browser window will usually (depending on the skin) have an orange color next to them if they are outside of the pitch range of the playing song and a green color if they can be mixed with your current range. So you can see this before your final decision.

Or you can slowly tweak (so that dancers barely notice) the playing song in either direction to get it within the range of a certain song if you really want to make it work. Example Playing 100 BPM song and want to mix in a 120 BPM song. Bump the 100 BPM playing song up to 110 BPM (10%) and then you should be able to use the sync button for the 120 BPM song (reducing it to 110).

Posté Tue 28 Jul 09 @ 10:39 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)