Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Headphone setup with Hercules Mk2 - Please Help URGENT

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

ravi27Home userMember since 2009
Hi,
I need help outputting one deck on to speakers and one on to headphones using hercules MK2 DJ Console.
I have Realtek soundcard.. other tutorials with Realtek involve using 4.1 and i have the options 5.1 and 7.1 only.

I have uploaded a picture of the Realtek HD Audio Manager
http://www.rapidpik.com/photos/large/137189-d433j.jpg

Please help me as I need to use headphones to cue and mix the next track.

Thanks in advance.
Ravi

Posté Thu 30 Jul 09 @ 1:09 pm
First of all, I will say it before anyone else does, if you are using VDJ then please register it. You can do that by clicking here.

If you legally purchased a Hercules MK2 DJ Console then you should have a serial number. And you will get a discount on upgrading to Pro.

Now, to answer you question. When in VDJ, goto config -> audio setup. In there you should select the following:
Input: None
Output: Headphones
Sound Card: DJ Console MK2.

Also, you can check this out too. Click here!

Set it up like that and you will be good to go.
And again, please register you serial number with VDJ.
DJ Digital
Practice & Enjoy!!

Posté Thu 30 Jul 09 @ 1:27 pm
ravi27Home userMember since 2009
"Sorry, the link you have used is not valid anymore."
The link doesn't work, I will soon register it.

I need to get the equipment first before I purchase the hercules, as I just borrowed my friends for now.

Just doing as you said, does that allow sound to headphones and speakers as it might be different with my soundcard (Realtek) as it uses 5.1, quadphonic, 7.1 and stereo and doesn't have option for 4.1.

Thanks

Posté Thu 30 Jul 09 @ 3:46 pm
Also if your using the LE Version that came with the MK2 you can only use the 1 deck for 5 min if your using TCV or TCCD you will need pro to use it longer or download the trial version.

Posté Thu 30 Jul 09 @ 4:21 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)