Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet New Drivers 2009_3 for Hercules controller

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I see Hercules has released new drivers for the RMX. Has anyone tried them? Anyone know what bug fixes are included?

Robert

Posté Fri 31 Jul 09 @ 11:04 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Downloaded and installed this morning. Tried them out for a couple of hours this afternoon and they seem fine to me Rob.

Posté Fri 31 Jul 09 @ 12:22 pm
Yes, can anyone confirm this.

What bugs did it fix/Should the update be made?

Posté Fri 31 Jul 09 @ 2:18 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Works good here, no obvious improvements. They did just release the Hercules midi mapping utility too, maybe it fixed bugs with that.

Posté Fri 31 Jul 09 @ 10:17 pm
NOTE** I'm still using v 3.4 LE that came with my Herc MKII, I've always kept the drivers and firmware updated.

Since installing the latest Herc drivers I have noticed that my MKII is much more responsive and accurate. Button pushes are dead-on, pitch and volume adjustments are more accurate and immediate. I don't notice the lag that was there before. Pushing the Play button does not play then pause the track as was the case quite often before. I would call this a vast improvement in my experience with the MKII, which, in turn, makes my experience with VDJ that much more enjoyable. I was about to look into a new solution or go to using the keyboard and mouse exclusively, but this has corrected all the issues I was experiencing.

Posté Mon 03 Aug 09 @ 2:40 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)