Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet advice needed for equipment purchase

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I enjoy vdj very much but now it's time to buy equipment to get a real hands on experience. It's my first buy so i want to make a good 1 on a whole setup that will last me Im looking at getting a pair of s3700's or cdj400s and djm 700 or korg zero4 mixer but so undecided between the two What the differences between the 2 mixers and players in terms of features and quality for money and can i hook it all up for timecode using two standard internal pc soundcards or is it essential to get a control box to get it all working. Please help the undecided...

Posté Fri 31 Jul 09 @ 8:52 pm
Priyen, I own a few different VDJ compatible systems. The system I think is by far the best is my Pioneer CDJ-400 controller/CD players & DJM-800 mixer. The Pioneer DJM-700 is a very nice mixer so go with that unless you want to spend about $800 USD more for the DJM-800. The 700 is a great mixer too.They are well worth the money and work great with VDJ.

I have plenty of experience with this ger so if you have any questions feel free to ask.

DJ RuDe

Keep Spinnin'!!

Posté Fri 31 Jul 09 @ 9:14 pm
1st best investment VIRTUAL DJ.

Funkmasterfrank

Posté Fri 31 Jul 09 @ 10:30 pm
funkmasterfrank wrote :
1st best investment VIRTUAL DJ.

Funkmasterfrank

+1

Posté Sat 01 Aug 09 @ 3:16 am
Thanks for that RuDeDogg, I do like the pioneer range very much especially the djm 800 mixer but the price is exactly my issue so i think il settle for the 700 instead Have you played on the denon s3700 If so, how does it compare to the Cdj400 with regard to scratching feel since the denon is a spinning platter with a more vinyl touch to it as reviews say. Do you just have the djm800 and cdj400 connected or do i still need a control box for virtual timecoding like those that come with serato scratch.

Oh, and funkmaster, i have invested in dj mixstation ft vdj years back and cant seem to find the disc or remember my initial login name which i entered on another pc Now i have my own net and dont know how to get that login back Any suggestions?

Thanks again for the help guys

Posté Sat 01 Aug 09 @ 5:10 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)