Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet DJ, Video & Karaoke Tutorials - Page: 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

legfilaHome userMember since 2010
Hello dj rude i am suppose to start being a karaoke dj and i have vdj but i need someone
to explain it to me like where do i get the karaokee music will i need internet acess4rsd

Posté Sun 09 May 10 @ 8:04 pm
You can buy CDGs then rip them to your hard drive like I outline on the first page of this thread or you can Google many sites that you can buy karaoke files from...

DJ RuDe

Keep Spinnin'!!

Posté Wed 19 May 10 @ 9:45 pm

This is my brother who owns a karaoke business called appropriately "Jim Karaoke" lol

Posté Mon 23 Aug 10 @ 7:32 am
could you help im new to all this but im after a wiring diagram or any help .......... im wiring from my laptop to a karaoke system then through an amp but when i plug the 3.5jack in to pc then red n white into karaoke system i get no mic sound until unto i unplug the white lead............then im getting mic outta 1 speaker n music from the other!!

am i doing somthing wrong??

please help

Thanks in advance

Posté Thu 07 Jun 12 @ 5:31 am

Hi Guy's, i know this is an old post but its closest to the issue i am having;
I am trying to setup karoke on my VDJ laptop. I have watched the how to'sfrom djrude, I am using cdg files given to me on a hard drive then using mp3+g toolz to zip, However my VDJ does not see the zip files in the directory I put them in. I have also tried not ziping them and vlc media player plays them with the screen promps like vdj is susposed to but I am unable to open any of my ripped cd+g songs within VDJ. same issues as JayKline, i have tried what [quote JoeyKJ] suggest'sOne suggestion I can give concerning this is to open MP3+G Toolz program.
1. Click options, then on the top of the page, click Zip Compression.
2. Set it to 3 Or 4, and click OK.
3. Go to your Karaoke folder and convert all Zip to Audio+G
4. Then Convert all Audio+G to Zip.
5. Try it in VDJ, They should play now. [/quote] but this did not work for me if any body has any suggestions please let me know cheers.. The show i have i only have to do 1 or 2 karaoke songs and i am happy to do them with vlc but would like to get vdj cracking on this one as the shows are once a month and i could get more karaoke work from this lol

Posté Mon 09 Jul 12 @ 6:51 am
bkofolPRO InfinityMember since 2015
Hey there!

I make karaoke partys using virtual dj as player. Must say that i like it more than other programs, its very good tool:)
But..
I have problems browsing my files and must use computers browser to find all kareaoke songs on disk and drag and drop it to player. It just doesn't
find it. When i drop it, it plays it normally. Too much work to do it that way..

I noticed this even on my previous comp with windows, now i use macbook pro. The problem is mostly with ZIP files. But on some mpeg, mp4 files also. My databse is full of mpeg, mp4, mp3+g, zip mp3+g files.

I have ad all my files to "search database", still nothing..

Now i am asking you, what should i do? :)
Thanx for reply!

Bostjan

Posté Fri 04 Jan 13 @ 10:35 am

Posté Fri 04 Jan 13 @ 11:06 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)