Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Headphone sound comes out of Main Speakers

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hello all. I'm new to Virtual DJ. First of all, my setup:

-VDJ 5.2
-Technics SL 1200MK2
-Serato TCV
-Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro
-ASIO4ALL

I am currently using headphones through the rear channels and speakers are set to 4.1 (Quadrophonic). My problem is why the headphones are set to Channel 5 & 6 and not to 3 & 4. When I am using my headphones, the sound also comes out of the main speakers. Is there something I can do to seperate this? Is there a way to change channel assignment through the registry? I hope it makes sense and thanks in advance for your helps.

:)

Posté Tue 18 Aug 09 @ 3:58 am
djdigitalduke wrote :
Hello all. I'm new to Virtual DJ. First of all, my setup:

-VDJ 5.2
-Technics SL 1200MK2
-Serato TCV
-Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro
-ASIO4ALL

I am currently using headphones through the rear channels and speakers are set to 4.1 (Quadrophonic). My problem is why the headphones are set to Channel 5 & 6 and not to 3 & 4. When I am using my headphones, the sound also comes out of the main speakers. Is there something I can do to seperate this? Is there a way to change channel assignment through the registry? I hope it makes sense and thanks in advance for your helps.

:)

Sounds like you need to set your sound card outputs. Shut down VDJ and if you have an icon for your sound card on the bottom taskbar, click it and when it opens put tick marks in outputs 1&2 and outputs 3&4. (Your Audigy sound card icon may be under control panel if it's not on the bottom taskbar. You don't need more than the first four outputs for VDJ. Sounds like you have 3&4 and 5&6 checked instead. 1&2 should be your outputs from sound card to external speakers, a club mixer or what ever connection they have to the house system. You may also not have headphones selected under sound setup outputs in VDJ. You should see the icon with a laptop, headphones and a speaker in order to be able to cue in headphones.

Hope that helps!

Posté Tue 18 Aug 09 @ 10:39 pm
c4rashyHome userMember since 2009
digitalduke: how can you have vdj 5.2 without having a license? smells pirate long way...

Posté Fri 21 Aug 09 @ 2:44 am
Hello djdigitalduke,

In EAX console, you must disable the CMSS 3D effect.

Posté Fri 21 Aug 09 @ 4:19 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)