Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet low fader in mixlab not working

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

VDJ 6.0.1 trial
Vista64 sp2

When using mixlab skin and using the bass/low fader there appears to be an issue with it not cutting out the bass/low from the deck it started from. i have to click the low dial on the mixer for this to take affect.

Is this a known issue or something on my pc?

Many thanks

Medic6666

Posté Wed 19 Aug 09 @ 6:16 am
ok have found what the problem is but it seems to be software rather than me :) phew

In Mixlab skin as i'm sure you are aware there is above the mixer, high - mid - low faders. I have tested this and can reproduce the problem.

The high and mids work fine but the low only works on the active deck. so if you fade the lows from one deck to the other it cuts the low on the active deck but does not give you the low on the non-active deck. You have to make the other deck active for the low to work, which means the low for that deck kicks in rather than being faded across.

Hope that makes sense.

Anyone know if there is a simple fix for this.

cheers

Posté Wed 19 Aug 09 @ 7:20 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
It was a bug and it has already been fixed in the next version 6.0.2

Posté Wed 19 Aug 09 @ 2:43 pm
ok thanks

when is 6.0.2 being released?

Posté Wed 19 Aug 09 @ 3:07 pm
Hi all, i'll only bump this once as I dont want to clutter up the forum.

Is there any indication of when 6.0.2 will be released. I have checked the site and can find no ETA.

I am going to buy VDJ but there is no point until its working the way I need it to. this is fixed in 6.0.2 so i'm sort of holding for that.

Many thanks

Posté Thu 20 Aug 09 @ 3:42 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)