Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Trying to get in the game

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

What's goin on all,

I'm using vdj on my MB with 2 vinyls. i also have 2 behringer uca202 sound cards since I can't afford a quality sound card atm. I skipped on using my mixer (which is a Numark DM1001X for now) until i can get the comp to read the timecodes. I just can't get 'em to communicate. I hear the timecode fine thru the speakers but the comp program always gives me a "error in the sound driver of CoreAudio" or "no timecode found" message. I think i've been working on this for @ least 3 months and i just can't get any help on the subject. any ideas? I can play music via the sound cards fine via itunes but can't get the comp to read the vinyls.

I have from vinyls to "in" on card and from "out" to speakers. I've tried aggregate device and setting it up that way and also just ubs audio card in the config menu. still nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Follow me on XXXX so we can communicate faster. XXXXX. I'm def here to learn.

Cheers,
Drepto

Sorry no license user can't post any contact on the forum. Thanks for the understanding. [spinna]

Posté Thu 20 Aug 09 @ 3:49 pm
Please purchase or register virtual dj for help.

Posté Thu 20 Aug 09 @ 8:49 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi nahledge,

The UCA 202 soundcard will not work with vdj mac at the moment.

There are however certain cards that can be use with the mac version for timecodes.

One such card is the hercules rmx.

Hope that helps;)

PS: And as djmariojax suggested, you may want to register your serial and get the latest version and goodies available to you;)

Posté Thu 20 Aug 09 @ 9:37 pm
ok. sorry. just sick of people pirating the software.

Posté Fri 21 Aug 09 @ 12:42 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)