Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Error in the sound driver

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

jvg123PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Firstly i want to say F#$% virtual djs technical support over the phone i get there message machine every time.

Secondly I am not sure if this is a mac problem or a pc problem because i am running virtual dj 6 on windows xp over boot camp on my mac book pro. So i will post this on both sides. And sorry about the swearing i am just so fed up with the bugs i have encountered over the past few months that i have been trying to get my set to work.

Ok, so here is my set up, I am using a mac book pro, running virtual dj 6 on windows xp over boot camp. I am was trying to get my time codes to be recognized using the numark virtual vinyl sound card, no signal on virtual dj, 0% both decks, so i installed my numark cue, same thing 0% both decks. And that was my initial problem but now after trying to fix that every time i open eather virtual dj 6 or numark cue it says
"error in the sound driver"

Now nether numark cue or virtual dj will play music.

WTF so now not only will my time codes not be picked up but i cant even play songs.

Please help the phone support sucks, I need advise

Thanks in advance =)

Posté Wed 26 Aug 09 @ 12:00 pm
Firstly, the issue is 100% Windows based. When you run in bootcamp you are effectively using the hardware of your machine but in Windows - Mac OSX does not run when using bootcamp.

Ensure your numark drivers are uptodate. Then maybe post in the PC Version or give it a search there - there are lots of Timecode related threads that may help you out.

I would try and help some more -but i have no great experience of timecode. I only know the basics.

Hope you get it sorted out.

Posté Wed 26 Aug 09 @ 12:13 pm
jvg123PRO InfinityMember since 2009
hey thanks i fixed the error in the driver problem and now i am updateing my numark cue so thanks

Posté Wed 26 Aug 09 @ 12:17 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)