Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Beginners setup

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Im just starting to get into djing and dont no alot about the software, im planning on getting the Numark TT1625 / DM950 Battlepack v4 Package here http://www.djstore.com/item/startersystems/numbattlepack.htm and virtual dj.

i am just wondering if i will have to put all of my records on vinyl or whether the songs on virtual dj will play through the decks without changing vinyl?

thanks

Posté Wed 26 Aug 09 @ 3:24 pm
Repeat your question, I'm not really sure what you are asking.

Virtual DJ plays MP3s from your computer. If you will be using timecode this will allow you to control the mp3s on your computer through the Virtual DJ software as if your were actually spinning vinyl tracks. If you are using CD decks that are not USB MIDI controllers you will use CD timecodes and control Virtual DJ this way.

What you will need is Virtual Vinyl or Serato, CD decks or record players, a mixer, a laptop and a legal version of Virtual DJ.

DJ RuDe

Posté Thu 27 Aug 09 @ 2:31 am
I want to be able to use my mp3s through the vinyl system. will this setup allow me to use my mp3s when djing?

Posté Thu 27 Aug 09 @ 10:36 am
Yes, it will.

Posté Thu 27 Aug 09 @ 2:22 pm
Thanks for the help
but also whats the difference between virtual dj and virtual vinyl?

Posté Thu 27 Aug 09 @ 2:58 pm
DJ K ROB wrote :
Thanks for the help
but also whats the difference between virtual dj and virtual vinyl?

Branding is one of the differences, Virtual Vinyl comes included with a numark sound card. With virtual DJ you are open to getting the sound card you want, also Virtual DJ gets updated sooner than Numark's Virtual Vinyl Cue. Virtual DJ is the original software (thats why it gets updated first) so I say go with Virtual DJ unless your one of those brand wh@res who needs everything to be one particular brand.

Posté Fri 28 Aug 09 @ 11:49 am
Yes, I would say go with Virtual DJ over Virtual Vinyl. Buy Serato SL1 soundcard or a Maya 44 or other timecode supported soundcard.

DJ RuDe

Posté Fri 28 Aug 09 @ 3:00 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)