Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet VDJ not working with Steel

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

lolsonHome userMember since 2008
Hi!

Everything looked so fine before today, when all my trouble started. I recently bought a DJ Console Steel and a Native Instruments Audio 2 DJ. I hadn't bought all the cables and stuff for my audio 2 dj, so i was just going with my Hercules before today.

And today, when i put in my NI, virtual dj will not respond to my mixer. The computer shows that the console is plugged in, and i can start vdj, but when i press buttons and move sliders nothing happens in vdj. I've tried uninstalling, installing, uninstalling the drivers and vdj over and over again, but nothing will do. PLEASE help me, im fed up with this. I want to start dj:ing again asap!

Thank you for taking your time :)

Posté Wed 02 Sep 09 @ 12:37 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
I will presume that you are using the verison of Vritual DJ that came with the DJ Steel ?

Are you using the latest version (5.2.2), as well as the latest driver for the DJ Steel (3.HDJS.2009) ?

This version of VDJ being made to work with the DJ Steel exclusively, if you manage to start it, it means that at least the console is being seen by the software.

Have you configured the Audio DJ 2 as your soundcard when this problem started ?

What if you disconnect the Audio DJ and use only the DJ Steel? Does it work ?

Posté Wed 02 Sep 09 @ 1:19 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)