Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Need help in setting up a VCI 300

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hello fellow DJ's
I just purchased a VCI 300 and tried getting it hook up last nite. I ran into a problem in getting this controller set up. I can't get this cotroller to be recognized in virtual dj or itch.
He is what I did.
I upgraded from 5.2 to 6.02 on my desktop. ( I am trying it out here first before upgrading my mobile rig)
I restarted the computer.
I then connected the controller and switch the power button on the VCI unit.
When connected the hardware wizzard was asking for the disk. ( I guess it was looking for the drivers). The only disk that came with this unit was the itch program which I install. Since it could not find the drivers it say I did not install the hardware properly.

Sorry but I am not that good in setting these type of controllers up. I am currently using a DMC 2 and it works with no problem on 5.2 I just wanted to upgrade to a newer controller.

I also went into the config folder in virtual looking for the tab where the list of controller were in the previous version. I did not see any controllers listed in 6.02

Can you please help me with step by step instructions and any drivers that I may need to get this controller set up.
I appreciate your help on this.
Dj Angel S

Posté Wed 16 Sep 09 @ 9:26 am
The drivers were not propperly installed. Reinstall them again while the VCI is connected.

Posté Wed 16 Sep 09 @ 5:39 pm
Thanks but I decide to send this unit back.

Posté Thu 17 Sep 09 @ 2:17 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)