Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet issue with bpm sync

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I have an issue i havn't found an answer to yet.

Occasionally i will be playing music and all of a sudden the track in the second player will auto sync to the currently playing song. HOW DO I TURN THIS OFF WITHOUT SHUTTING DOWN AND RESTARTING VDJ?

Posté Sat 17 Oct 09 @ 8:16 am
I have the same problem, can anyone help???

Posté Tue 01 Dec 09 @ 11:39 pm
Seriously, had a gig this weekend that included awards for employees. I was supposed to loop certain song clips, and fade back an forth on each deck through about 10 songs. While I was finding my loop spots, I didn't even realize that when I loaded the next song to the deck not playing through the main output it caused the song playing to auto sync and change pitch dramatically!!! None of the "lock icons" turned this feature off and I can't find it in the config section. HOW DO I TURN THIS OFF!!!

Posté Mon 07 Dec 09 @ 9:37 am
You may have accidentally activated beatlock.

Originally this was mapped to B, making it very easy to trigger by accident. This has been changed in the latest versions, but you may still have the older shortcut present.

To check, please go to CONFIG -> Mappers, choose Keyboard in the drop-down list. Scroll through the list and look for the B beatlock mapping and delete it if it's present.

Posté Mon 07 Dec 09 @ 12:27 pm
Chances are beatlock is activated in the scratch panel

Posté Wed 09 Dec 09 @ 4:50 pm
But why did the PLAYING song change?

It should always be the newly loaded song that changes to match the playing song.

If this is default behavior for the beatmatch function, then it needs to be changed so that the song which is playing never changes tempo
suddenly.

Posté Sat 09 Jan 10 @ 7:55 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)