Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet VDJ Not playing

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hello,

I've heard of this issue for Macs put not for PC's so far. I have the trial version of VDJ installed, and when I have songs cued up, they will not play through the player, the jogwheel doesn't even spin. I have the sound drivers set correctly and everything, i'm playing through my standard laptop soundcard just to start practicing mixing(as i'm a beginner). Any help would be great, thanks.

Posté Thu 22 Oct 09 @ 5:00 pm
Looks like you're having the same problem I'm having with CUE. I can relate. :-(

Posté Thu 22 Oct 09 @ 6:56 pm
fat0n3Home userMember since 2008
@ imdbombboarder and waverboy, what are the specs of your systems first of all

Posté Thu 22 Oct 09 @ 7:32 pm
Acer Aspire 5570 laptop
Intel Pentium dual-core processor T2080 (1.73 GHz, 533 MHz FSB, 1MB L2 cache)
1GB DDR2 RAM
Running Windows Vista, fully updated.

I started up CUE 5 for the first time in a while today, my Total Control lit up properly, I loaded a track, but it wouldn't play; it just sat there, loaded and ready to go, but nothing moving. I x'd out, restarted CUE, same result. I then restarted my computer, and restarted CUE. Same result. I then uninstalled CUE, cleaned my registry, restarted my computer, and downloaded and installed CUE 6 update from Numark's site. Started CUE, same result. Restarted computer, restarted CUE, same result. Am I doing something wrong? I'm not getting an error message; it just doesn't work. Inputs set to NONE, outputs set to HEADPHONES, soundcard set to ASIO DRIVER. I'm using Total Control with DJ/IO. It's all hooked up correctly; hasn't changed since the last time it worked. USB port hasn't changed. I tried doing a search on this forum, but didn't come up with anything that helped. Ideas, anyone? I've got a Halloween party at my house this Saturday, and I'd rather not have to use iTunes for backup...

Posté Thu 22 Oct 09 @ 7:49 pm
Well, it looks like I'll have to try and impress 'em with iTunes...eleven hours 'til launch... :-(

Posté Sat 24 Oct 09 @ 10:34 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
If you have a track loaded, press play and nothing happens the it's usually your sound setup - it's usually VDJ not seeing your sound card. Can you test it in non-ASIO mode? I don't have a DJ I/O so have no idea what you can and can't do with it!

Posté Sat 24 Oct 09 @ 11:49 am
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Agree with SBDJ.
Try selecting your primary soundcard 1st then hit APPLY.
If it works (of course w/o the timecode), select your other soundcard and hit again APPLY.

Cheers

Posté Sat 24 Oct 09 @ 1:29 pm
I had that same thing happen this morning with my NI Audio4DJ card, Total Control and 2 timecodes. I went to the timecode setup, and it had the Serato Vinyls selected rather than the VDJ TCCD's that I use. I switched that, added some gain, and I was working again within seconds.

Posté Sun 25 Oct 09 @ 2:26 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)