Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet using the pro version stand alone

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

isrortPRO InfinityMember since 2009
sorry but i don't know if its possible.... if i buy the pro version, can i use VDJPRO stand alone or with another midi like the vci-100 although i got that discount form the rmx?...more clear... can i use the pro version without the use of rmx. I ask this, since you cant use the limited edition stand alonne (without the rmx).

thanks

Posté Thu 22 Oct 09 @ 8:58 pm
The pro version has a skin called vdj MAC internal mixer. I can get it to work, but I have to reselect the sound card in the sound setup tab. Big advantage to the pro version is you get more skins.

Posté Fri 23 Oct 09 @ 12:44 am
isrort wrote :
sorry but i don't know if its possible.... if i buy the pro version, can i use VDJPRO stand alone or with another midi like the vci-100 although i got that discount form the rmx?...more clear... can i use the pro version without the use of rmx. I ask this, since you cant use the limited edition stand alonne (without the rmx).

thanks

It works with just about any controller, or none at all(just your mouse and keys. The discount you got was for upgrading from the limited ver, to an unlimited one. All you have to do is set up the midi controller in the mappers window, and chose a sound output. Not sure if you will need to install any drivers or not.
That's one thing I love about VDJ6 pro. You can even use timecode if you want to.

Posté Sat 24 Oct 09 @ 4:01 am

Posté Sat 24 Oct 09 @ 4:42 am
like my lawyer says

no further questions.... and thanks for the advise.

AuralCAndy... Im an important guy as you are...

thanks for tracking my topics, but i wouldn't spend time doing that... no hard-feelings

i'm searching for answers in order to cover my interests, sorry if the method is not the correct, i relative new here and i will take you advises in the good way.

Regards

Posté Sat 24 Oct 09 @ 12:11 pm
That's just the issue here...I don't have to spend time tracking your topics, quite the opposite - you're practically drowning us with your threads.

Posté Sun 25 Oct 09 @ 8:35 am
sorry

Posté Mon 26 Oct 09 @ 5:52 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)