Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Left Deck Freezing with Hercules RMX

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

It all start last week, I play on a club from 9pm to 3am, around 2am the left deck freezes and wont\' let me play anything , I can load a track on the left deck but it won\'t play, it moves very slow or skips, it only happens to the left deck.

My system is below.

Hercules RMX with the latest Firmware.

MAC OS snow Leopard.
2.4Ghz
3GB ram

320GB Hard drive.

I use to have this isue with my Dell using Vista but never with my MAC.

Help please.

Posté Fri 23 Oct 09 @ 4:04 pm
Sounds like a hardware/firmware issue I would try uninstalling the hercules driver and reinstalling it with the latest update. If that fails remove VDJ install and reload that in a new directory that does not utilize any of your old configurations.

Posté Fri 30 Oct 09 @ 2:09 pm
i have a similar problem with the audio 'dropping out' but on both decks. all the other controls work (x-fade, eq knobs etc) but the audio wont play. to work around it i go into system settings >sound setup and then reselect the hercules rmx in the sound card drop down box.

its far from ideal as it can happen mid-mix (i.e no sound until you reselect the rmx in the drop down).

Posté Sun 01 Nov 09 @ 1:52 am
i have similar problems, I been using hercules rmx, with virtual dj and a macbook pro 2.5GHz.
when i start the program decks got freeze for like 30 seconds, then either left or right freezes when i load a song on it, takes seconds to respond.
after a mix using sync my pitch knob botom doesn't respond like for at least 15 to 20 seconds
and in less than a month i've been using hercules and VDJ my laptop had freeze about 5 times already
so can any of you please help me what to do here?
how can i re-select hercules as a sound card?
i will truly appreciate if you can help me, thanks.

Posté Tue 03 Nov 09 @ 8:13 pm
i have a similar problem with the audio 'dropping out' but on both decks. all the other controls work (x-fade, eq knobs etc) but the audio wont play. to work around it i go into system settings >sound setup and then reselect the hercules rmx in the sound card drop down box.

its far from ideal as it can happen mid-mix (i.e no sound until you reselect the rmx in the drop down).

how can i do that?

Posté Tue 03 Nov 09 @ 8:22 pm
Hercules just released a new driver on their tech support site. I had this same problem with my windows vista laptop - I'm hoping this helps!

http://ts.hercules.com

It would happen when I loaded a song after playing continuous for over an hour. I had to turn off my external hard drive and close and restart VDJ and then I was able to play non-stop for an hour again. I don't want to have to do that.

Posté Tue 24 Nov 09 @ 2:11 am
Hello,

1) You should describe which release of VirtualDJ you use, otherwhise one cannot reproduce the issue and help you.
Is it with VDJ Pro 6.0.2, 6.0.3 or a 5.2.x version?

2) How to know what freezes, DJ Console Rmx left deck or VirtualDJ left deck?
- if, when you load the music on the deck with your mouse, and click on the play button with your mouse, the playback works while it doesn't work when you click on DJ Console Rmx Play button, then DJ Console Rmx is freezing.
- if, when you load the music on the deck with your mouse, and click on the play button with your mouse, the playback doesn't work, then the freezing is in VirtualDJ.

Posté Tue 24 Nov 09 @ 3:13 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)