Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Numark Virtual Vinyl soundcard

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

djmidzPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Does anyone have the drivers for the Numark VV soundcard, for the 64 bit version of windows vista....please help..thanks jon

Posté Mon 26 Oct 09 @ 10:13 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
No 64 bit drivers out for VV yet, as far as I know. Let's see if we can get an estimate from a rep... ;-)

Posté Mon 26 Oct 09 @ 10:30 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi, the existing drivers will work on most 64 bit computers.

Make sure you install the latest VV before you connect the box.

Posté Mon 26 Oct 09 @ 10:36 am
djmidzPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I do have the latest software....it doesn't recognize my VV soundcard and windows can't find drivers...I'm using vista home 64bit

Posté Mon 26 Oct 09 @ 11:38 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Send me a PM with your email and I have something you can try.

Posté Tue 27 Oct 09 @ 4:15 am
cms30ggPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I have the same problem, control box does not work with a 64bit OS. If there is a way to get it to work I would really like to know as well, thanks.

Posté Fri 30 Oct 09 @ 6:57 am
i have the same problem. just purchased a new 64bit laptop only to find out that VV only works with 32bit. I've contacted numark reps about 4-5months ago and they said they dont have any drivers available for 64bit yet.....booooooo!!!!!! but im still managing on an older laptop (32bit of course). COME ON NUMARK, lets keep up!!!

Posté Wed 04 Nov 09 @ 3:49 am
oh btw....ive been researching on alternatives. try using Audio 4 0r 8 sound card from Native Instruments($300-500). it can be used for 64bits. Just hook up the same way as you would with the VV soundcard. hope that helps.

Posté Wed 04 Nov 09 @ 3:53 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)